Thread: Pit of Slugs
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2022, 06:31 PM   #12 (permalink)
littledhampir

DoM
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alissa Rhodes
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Indigo Rousseau
Mysteries
x8
not throwing away my shot | Slytherpuff | roll for initiative | woof you ❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumblydor View Post
The other Alfie was notably not trying to look for the slugs on purpose. He had made a wrong turn while on his way to the Slytherin Common Room and had just taken it as an opportunity to explore the castle. In his past two years of being here he hadn't ventured into this part of the castle, choosing to stay above ground where it wasn't as damp and cold. Descending down the small flight of stairs, he had ignored the obvious warning sign of the smell and had gone ahead down the stairs. Disgusted by the slugs, he was about to turn back when he saw Hufflepuff Alfie and was interested (and slightly concerned) as to why he would choose to be down here of all places. "Hey, other Alfie." He walked up to him, but chose to look anywhere but at the slugs. "Why exactly are you staring at a pit of slugs?"
Alfie was just peering into the pit when he heard a voice behind him and turned. He immediately grinned at the boy who had joined him. "Hi other Alfie!" Classic. That would never get old. "Oh, I wanted to see them. And I was wondering what it would be like to keep one as a pet." He wasn't sure if pet was really the right word. Slugs didn't exactly do anything except just sort of sit there, and maybe wiggle around.