Thread: Pit of Slugs
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2022, 06:23 PM   #11 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelliephone View Post
It's true, that was something he knew quite well about her. It had been the majority of what they did when they hung out in terms previous. "Really? What are the places you haven't been to so far? Or have you covered everything?" The castle was so vast it seemed impossible to ever cover anything, but with the years now under her belt he supposed she'd probably made quite the dent if she had not yet accomplish the task. "It's a silly reason to not just continue, isn't it?" But what could he say, it seemed gross. And the 'most' was the part that kept tripping him up. But for the second suggestion? Evan gave a small smile, teasing in nature as he looked over at her. "And how do you feel about slug goo, Lia?"

Would he believe that? It was her, so it was just as believable as greeting the green slimy pit. "I would. How's your map coming along? think you'll have it all filled out by graduation?" Another tease, but some genuine curiosity too. He was sure she must spend a lot of time on it.
"Well there's the places that I'm not allowed in like other common room and then there's the places I haven't found yet," Dahlia laughed, shrugging her shoulders. There was surely more areas inside and outside of the castle that she hadn't fully investigated as of yet but she still had a few more years to do so. "Honestly I say to each their own. Some would find it a silly reason, yes.. but others would agree that it's a very good reason to stop exploring." She wasn't one of those people. Getting messy didn't bother her. "It's only goo, Evan. Nothing that can't be washed off.." After many many baths.

This was good. Dahlia didn't have very many more reasons to be down here than the ones she had already mentioned to him. "It's getting there. Of course I will. I still have three more years after this one." Which meant she needed to step up her game and really search every inch of this castle.

You are Bread!