View Single Post
Old 01-17-2022, 04:21 PM   #165 (permalink)
Anna Banana

DMC & DMGS
Selkie

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eliza Bellerose
Slytherin
Second Year

x1
Default I'm unfamiliar with Hindi, so if translation is wrong, please let me know!
Hiss!Roar!Growl!Caw! | Hermione's Double | The Little Three | Alecate

All they needed now was a name, location, and motto, right? Deliliah flipped around in her book until she found a map of the known wizarding schools. "We need a location away from the other wizarding schools, but...there's so many of them," she commented. She turned her textbook around to face the others. "Umm, okay, so...according to this map, this area just has a possible wizarding school, so maybe we should put our school there. You know, just in case there isn't really another wizarding school there." Her finger tapped India on the map.

The group seemed to agree on that, and someone else suggested the Latin phrase for "Better Together" as their motto. Delilah added all of this to her notes. So what did they need now? A school name? This seemed to be the hardest part. "I don't suppose any of you speak Hindi?" she asked, a hopeful look spreading across her face. "Somebody? Anybody? ... No?" As luck would have it, someone in a nearby group overheard her, and they were able to give them the Hindi word for 'being together', which apparently was Ekajutata.

Delilah's Notes
School Name: Ekajutata
Motto: "Simul Melius" (meaning "Better Together")
House Colors: Red, Green, Blue, and Yellow
House Traits:
Red: People who love physical activities, such as sports
Green: The born leaders
Blue: People who love school
Yellow: People who love adventure
House Names:
Red: Ludis (meaning sports)
Green: Princeps (meaning leader)
Blue: Schola (meaning school)
Yellow: Casus (meaning adventure)