View Single Post
Old 01-17-2022, 01:31 PM   #164 (permalink)
love-for-HP
Slytherin

MO & DoM
Billywig

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Greer K. Murray
Ravenclaw
First Year
#heartsforhealthcare | Disney princess

SPOILER!!: Violet & Aria
Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post
A taker!

Excellent!

“Hello, hello, Violet! Yes, I am! You happen to be the first to volunteer to work with me.” Looking at, and listening to, her fellows in the classroom, Aria determined that many of them were still chattering unnecessarily. To each his own, yes? Her keen ears perked up. There was someone asking to be included. A firstie. Aria’s eyes brightened. FRESH MEAT {Maxine} “Hey, you! Midget!’’ Her gaze flashed to Professor Eye Candy then back to the little girl. “I mean, you! Firstie! You can work with us Snakes. Don’t worry, Violet doesn’t bite nor hiss.” Ari smirked.

“Right then, ladies. Any ideas for our Houses? Three should be enough since it's three of us. Shall we go about being silly with our creativity? Being straight forward all the time is simply boring.’’ Aria poised her quill over her notebook. “How about a House of members who adore outrageous stuff. Like mix and match fashion, unique socks, cereal with chocolate milk, that sort of thing. We could call it... UniqueMix. Thought?
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadAlice View Post
Violet inwardly rolled her eyes--or did she do it for real? It was hard for her to tell sometimes. She was thinking that what Ari was saying to the first year Gryffindor was probably not best suited to put the other girl at ease. She was beginning to remember why she usually didn't pair up with this particular Slytherin. "Sure, come join us, please," she added, putting on her best social smile and trying to look inviting. Because now she was a sixth year, and that what you did.

Violet was not at all enthused about being frivolous with the assignment, but was willing to go along with anything to get it over and done with. Anything, that is, as long as it served her best interests. Her fellow snake would find that Violet could only be pushed so far if she decided she didn't want to go along with something.

"All right...then...how about the House ContriWise, where everyone does the opposite of what they're supposed to, just on principle. Like, they have breakfast for dinner and lunch for breakfast, and if you ask them to be quiet, they start talking all the louder." Violet almost wished she had the nerve to do that for real, she was tired of playing by the rules to get along all the time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post
Catching Violet’s expression, Aria winked. How she loved to mess with people. It was soooo entertaining. But that would have to be set aside for now since they needed to put their presentation together. This was going to be such a HUGE amount of fun!

As she jotted down her notes, one of Ari’s perfectly tweezed eyebrows went up in realisation. Violet was actually going down this path with her! As in the fun path, not the usual uptight and serious manner. Surprise, surprise. Ms. McLeod chuckled heartily. “Oh, Violet. I LOVE it! Who knew you could be just as silly as the next individual!’’ This was meant as a compliment.

Aria chewed on the feathery end of her quill thoughtfully. “That could be nicknamed ‘The Opposite House’.’’ Cue her jotting down more notes. “Ladies, should we have a House where we include the miscellaneous persons? Those who don’t fall into our categories? It would be a shame if we left out anyone.” Everyone needed to be included! “Any ideas on a name or a location of the School? I personally would love to have ours to be in South America! The tropics are so wonderful. Since we also want our School to sound GRAND, I propose the name Schola Regium. It loosely translates to ‘School of Royalty’. Thoughts?’’ Aria said all of this in one breath. She really did, and now she shifted her gaze between her group members expectantly.

Was that older Slytherin girl talking to her? Merlin's beard, it's true what they say about Slytherins .... Maxine thought it was best not say that out loud though, and at least she had a partner. "Thanks for letting me join" She added and then listening carefully to everything that unfolded there after.

An opposite house? That kind of fun! "I like the opposite house, and South America is fine." Maxine added as for the location. "If we are on going to have an opposite house though, shouldn't we have like a "perfect house" Maxine said that with the air quotations. "Like they do ever single thing by the book, all their i's dotted and t's crossed. And then a third house for those who kind of fall in the middle?" That was 3 houses, they didn't have to have 4 did they??

"That names sounds cool to." Maxine added about the name situation.

You are Honey!