View Single Post
Old 01-17-2022, 04:57 AM   #7 (permalink)
Waddles

DMGS & DMLE
Re'em

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sophia Svensson #556B2F
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eulalia Walles (#F48037)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriel Hawthorne-Melo #47316F
Law Enforcement
Constant Vigilance! O_O AWAKE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilFox06 View Post
Blake noticed how awkward she was being. He was secretly glad it was her this time and not him. "Hi..." he said, returning the greeting slowly. "Didn't expect you out here." Did that give away his plan of semi avoiding everyone?

He blinked a few times and caught his ball. "Um. If you want? Gotta watch out for the pendulum though..."
Don't be weird, Margaret. There was no avoiding it, really, but she had to try. "I didn't expect you here, either," she said, shrugging. She didn't need to tell him she'd have gone a different way if she knew he was here. He didn't need to know that.

She glanced from him to the pendulum, noting that it didn't move very quickly. It would be easy to avoid, especially since it had a predictable path. Back and forth. Simple. "I think I can avoid getting hid by the pendulum," she said, smiling slightly. It was easier than dodging bludgers, after all.

And she did want to kick a football with him. She'd felt awkward since the train, and maybe this way...maybe if they were occupied with an activity, it would make hanging out easier. Plus, if she wasn't going to fly, she needed to do something active. "I'm ready," she said, positioning herself just out of reach of the pendulum. "Pass it to me?"