View Single Post
Old 01-17-2022, 01:32 AM   #163 (permalink)
Cassirin

Site Manager

MO
Manticore

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mercer Branxton
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Genevieve James
Minister's Office

x7 x8
Made of Awesome | Ern-la the Best-wa | TZ's Apogee

Mercer nodded along gamely and sketched founder portraits for Cooper and Celyn. Cooper got a hat with a feather, and Celyn needed a big poofy hairdo. And then their frames, which he wished he could paint with some of the pretty gold ink he'd bought over the summer. Both Cooper and Celyn had interesting points about houses and how they were divided, but he had only been a student for a month. Houses didn't seem that bad to him, but he liked having roommates to get to know instead of an entire school at once.

"What if you sort them by year, and you put two years per house. So first years go into Cooper's house, and second years in Celyn's, thirds in mine, fourth in Coop's with the firsties, fifths with the second years, sixths with ME and the third years... and the seventh years get to have a grown up suite to prepare them for real life, right? And then the sixth years graduate into the suite, and the new firsties will go into my house, which now has room!" Clear as mud, okay? "And house colors are like... I don't know. If you use any colors at Hogwarts, it's just copying. So purple, orange, and rainbow."

Awakening ★ Spiritual ★ Hopeful ★ Honest