View Single Post
Old 01-17-2022, 01:13 AM   #36 (permalink)
ArianaBlack
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfie Adair
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Laini Gracae-Ryans
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1
doesn't proofread tweets | #wrongaboutcereal | #siriusly? | emo to the extremo

He looked at Lisa with a boyish grin and shook his head. ”Nah, you gotta wait - I’m going to play it for you.” The anticipation would build up EXCITEMENT. It’d be worth it too. He found some really good songs over the summer. He wasn’t sure how to feel about this Daniel stuff though. So he just nodded, ”Oh, gotcha.” He was confused. Which probably had something to do with the fact that there was a whole lot going on right now. It was hard to focus.

But a bet? CHALLENGE ACCEPTED. Percy’s wager of a galleon only encouraged him further. ”Bet.” He answered with a grin. ”Watch me.” Jasper didn’t need the money (he had enough of his own), but now he had a crowd cheering him on and he couldn’t let the people down! So despite Evan’s apprehension, he snuck behind one of the toads, giving Lisa and the Crew a thumbs up before puckering up and leaning in to—

Ah, man!!!

Way to be no fun, Headmaster! It wasn’t like Jasper was going to hurt the frogs. They wouldn’t mind a quick smooch, he was sure.

Defeated, he walked over to stand by Lisa again. He didn’t plan on auditioning for real - but he’d cheer her on when she stepped up and did so. A total bro. And to all those who were hoping he'd actually kiss the frog, Jas gave them a look of reassurance. "I'm going to do it while he's distracted." Because he never backed down from a challenge!

You are Lemon!