View Single Post
Old 01-16-2022, 10:42 PM   #160 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
Default Violet & Maxine!
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

Catching Violet’s expression, Aria winked. How she loved to mess with people. It was soooo entertaining. But that would have to be set aside for now since they needed to put their presentation together. This was going to be such a HUGE amount of fun!

As she jotted down her notes, one of Ari’s perfectly tweezed eyebrows went up in realisation. Violet was actually going down this path with her! As in the fun path, not the usual uptight and serious manner. Surprise, surprise. Ms. McLeod chuckled heartily. “Oh, Violet. I LOVE it! Who knew you could be just as silly as the next individual!’’ This was meant as a compliment.

Aria chewed on the feathery end of her quill thoughtfully. “That could be nicknamed ‘The Opposite House’.’’ Cue her jotting down more notes. “Ladies, should we have a House where we include the miscellaneous persons? Those who don’t fall into our categories? It would be a shame if we left out anyone.” Everyone needed to be included! “Any ideas on a name or a location of the School? I personally would love to have ours to be in South America! The tropics are so wonderful. Since we also want our School to sound GRAND, I propose the name Schola Regium. It loosely translates to ‘School of Royalty’. Thoughts?’’ Aria said all of this in one breath. She really did, and now she shifted her gaze between her group members expectantly.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺