Thread: Owlery
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2022, 08:41 PM   #14 (permalink)
MadAlice

Alley Proprietor

DoM
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Tapio DeVries
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hope Archard
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jane Elspeth Howard
Mysteries
Default Jude & Cyril

Violet wheeled around at the sound of Jude's voice, the sudden movement allowing Mack to escape up to the rafters. "What? Oh...yes, it is my birthday," she replied, adding under her breath, "Mack, you get back down here before you get us both in trouble!" The magpie settled on a perch high above their heads and began grooming itself as if it hadn't heard.

The sound of a man's voice behind them distracted Violet once again--oh Merlin, more birthday wishes! This was why Slytherins didn't generally talk to themselves...or to their birds, if they wanted to keep their business private. And of course, it was not only a teacher, but the Care of Magical Creatures professor, just the one likely to object at the presence of an unauthorized pet flying around the Owlery. Violet glanced warningly one more time up at Machiavelli, then turned to respond politely, "Uh, yes, Professor, it is my birthday. I just came up her to...to enjoy the view!"

OOC: Ha, I just realized that my character and I are enjoying our birthdays on the same day this year!

Last edited by MadAlice; 01-16-2022 at 08:43 PM. Reason: add OOC note