View Single Post
Old 01-16-2022, 02:03 PM   #157 (permalink)
Anna Banana

DMC & DMGS
Selkie

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eliza Bellerose
Slytherin
First Year

x1
Default I'm really sick, so just pretending she's found a group. I can't be on long.
Hiss!Roar!Growl!Caw! | Hermione's Double | The Little Three | Alecate

Group work.

Why were those two of the most terrifying words a professor could say? Delilah figured group work would be easier starting in her third year, but as a firstie who knew something like three people, it was hard to find a group. She roamed awkwardly around the area she'd been sitting in until she came up to a group of just two people sitting together. Without another word, she slid into the seat next to them. BAM. Instant group.

Apparently, they had already separated the new houses into four colors: red, blue, yellow, and green. How original. Delilah hadn't been in the group when that had been decided on, though, so she just went with the flow. When she was all caught up on what they'd already done, she chimed in. "I don't like the idea of separating people based on blood status, and I kind of don't like that the other founders just assumed the Hufflepuffs were what's left over," she said. She hadn't been at actual school for too long, but from what she saw, people seemed to fit into one of four basic groups.

People who loved school, people who loved adventure, people who loved physical activities such as sports, and people who were born leaders. She made a list of those on her parchment.