View Single Post
Old 01-16-2022, 01:45 PM   #155 (permalink)
Nordic Witch

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Kingstonsdottir Dolph
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Default Evan + Cailyn and possibly V?
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelliephone View Post
He offered a small half smile, before making his way to a seat closer to Rosa and Cailyn, hearing the tail end of the conversation. "It could probably be whatever language you wanted. The joy of getting to be your own founder." He gave a small smile, gesturing to one of the seats. "Mind if I join you?" Or we, if V had opted to follow.

Hopefully they did not mind the intrusion, because he found he was already sitting and twirling his pen in his hands. "How would you guys feel about thinking outside the box for this assignment? Holden said we're supposed to create houses but... I don't think students should be classified and sorted based on their personalities. I think for rooming purposes it should be by year only." But he could see how they needed to each bring a trait to the table. "Maybe instead we could each pick a characteristic that's important to the school as a whole? Like, I'd say acceptance should be a strong ideal." All would be welcome. Though if they didn't want to go after the whole outside the assignment parameters, he'd just keep acceptance as his house characteristics.

Just call him Helga Hufflepuff.
'It can be in whatever language you wanted.' Rosa heard a familiar voice as she looked up from her parchment with a small smile pursing her lips "Hi Evan, of course we don't mind. Join us..." she said with a quick glance over at Cailyn hoping she wouldn't object, before saying to both of them. "So our motto could be like; We accept all who wishes to study at our school regardles of bloodline, skin color or something more? thoughts?" If they were three they'd need for three houses but if they got a fourth member than they'd need four houses.

Jotting down her motto thoughts Rosa listened as Evan suggested some interesting ideas. "If we go with Evan's idea for sorting and not have houses then we wouldn't have a house cup competition and I want their to be a house cup rivalry." Rosa said with firmness. "Rooming via year though could be good since it'd broaden the students friendpool."

Before she turned her attention to Cailyn hoping for her thoughts Rosa said "I think another characteristic of our school should be bravery and daring of all kinds big or small." Looking down at her notes she hoped she wouldn't be teased later for thinking like Godric gryffindor.