View Single Post
Old 01-16-2022, 01:13 PM   #32 (permalink)
Nordic Witch

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Kingstonsdottir Dolph
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charely Potter View Post

"Hey Bella, he did say to get acquainted soo... I'm going to just scoop one out," Especially before anyone else did. But then she said she wanted a specific one to work with again. "Oh, which one was it? I could get it for you if you want?" Since he knew people tend to be squeamish reaching in and touching a number of them at once, but not him. He might end up owling his dads later on about having one of his own for the Choir.

Also, what was this about kissing toads? Freddie liked them but he wasn't about to put his lips on them... without a price. Hehe.
Eyes sparkling now Bella nodded enthustiastically "Yes Freddie, please go ahead and scoop one toad out for me and one for yourself." What was the point in waiting for Headmaster Kazmi's signal to do so when Freddie had said that the headmaster had said that they should get accquainted with the toads. Thoughtfully Bella took a few steps closer to the tank as she examined the toads. "It was a very big toad with dark green colour and a loud quaking sound." She told Freddie, not sure if it was very helpful when all the toads were about the same size and colour. "Do you believe in the tale that kissing a toad will make a prince or princess appear?"