View Single Post
Old 01-16-2022, 02:08 AM   #29 (permalink)
Deezerz

DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Violeta X. Escalante
Gryffindor
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Yulietta Escalante
Slytherin
First Year
x8
Default Jas, Arden
That's Rough Buddy | Be the Flower | Moon & Stars

Percy's eyes got WIDE when Arden told him about her snake and the poor, unfortunate toad. RIP. "That's so sad," he said, then added. "Did you know badgers eat snakes?" Did she? Because Percy found that incredible. That meant HE was tougher than his cousin Serena. She was a snake and he was a badger. It made him superior on the food chain, no?

Arden's question was a good one. Percy kept an ear out to hear what the Headmaster had to say about that. If the toads were unhappy Percy might set them free right this moment. But as he thought that his attention was also on Jasper and the girl he was talking to. "I'll give you a Galleon if you kiss a toad," he shot towards Jasper. He seemed like a cool guy. Kiss the toooooad.

That was awesome the way Arden viewed the ability to do something. "You make a good point. I sing in the shower all the time and I think I'm getting better." Maybe he SHOULD have tried to make the choir. Nah. He wanted to be a toad keeper.

Heading over to the toads, Percy gently pet them with a single finger. Did Arden swallow an animal encyclopedia? She knew A LOT of interesting facts about animals. "Which one do you think is the best for me?" he asked. Maybe she could read the animal's aura.