View Single Post
Old 01-16-2022, 12:55 AM   #10 (permalink)
JennMarie

MO
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cairo Gunter
Gryffindor
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Athena Riley Carmichael (Nee Smith)
Thumbs up
| Avid#JennShipper | Flowers& &Butterflies | LoverOfCupcakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezerz View Post
Serena hadn't noticed anyone there. The hippogriffs had captured her attention right away. Her dad would shake his head at her for leaving her guard down. Oops. She became aware of another presence when they spoke. "I suppose, so," she replied to the cutie question. Her mum always said she was.

Picking up an extremely needy kneazle, Serena nuzzled it to her. "A ghost from you past," she said, hoping it'd scare the boy. She was bored so hopefully this would turn out eventful.
Cairo's eyes went wide as he looked down at the botruckle "did you just???" He blinked as it scurried along the pen they were in. "no i must be losing my marbles..." He looked up and around some more and saw the top of Serenas head over by the kneazles.

"You had me thinking i was losing me mind." He scooped up a bowtruckle and began to give it attention. "but i meant more for this little fellow... they're cute as a button, no?" Cairo held him up over the pen a bit for Serena for see.

"im also afraid i have far too many ghosts in my pasts to be comfortable with any of them arriving here." hed be the first one getting the heck up out of here if that were happening. "What about your ghosts?"