View Single Post
Old 01-15-2022, 08:32 PM   #12 (permalink)
kayquilz
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DIMC
Granian

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Roman Gellar
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arden Toros
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jessica Tomás
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Scott Ferguson
Law Enforcement
x4 x1
A Poop * k8 *

Quote:
Originally Posted by littledhampir View Post
Alfie was excited to hear about V's time with her brother. He really, really was. He pondered her question for a minute. "I don't know. I sort of brought it up before and he said he was busy with a new job... but maybe it's been long enough that he could come now." Or maybe the job thing was just an excuse because he hadn't really wanted to see him so he would just think of a different one. But he would never know if he never tried, right?
“Where does he work?” Asked V curiously. She rolled off the bean bag to grab one of the muggle board games. It wasn’t that she wanted to play any, but she wanted to take out the little pieces to have something to do with her hands. “I’m gonna write to him,” she said simply with a nod. “I’ll ask him FOR you!”

It was honestly such a good idea, how could he NOT like it?!

“I kinda have another question though. I was just thinking about it a minute ago, but like…what was it like? To hear about magic for the first time. Was it very overwhelming? Did you cry? Were you in disbelief? Did you need proof?” She had more questions, but she had already fired so many at him, she thought she would give him a chance to answer those first.

Roman Gellar ● 1st Year ● Slytherin