View Single Post
Old 01-15-2022, 05:32 PM   #11 (permalink)
littledhampir

DoM
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alissa Rhodes
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Indigo Rousseau
Mysteries
x8
not throwing away my shot | Slytherpuff | roll for initiative | woof you ❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayquilz View Post
V hadn’t meant to gloat, but she was just so excited to tell him! Maybe she would realize it later, but for now, she just bounced a little on her beanbag as she nodded enthusiastically. “I KNOW right?! I am so happy about it, honestly. And I wish you had met yours, though.” She paused for a minute to think. “What if we invite him to Hogsmeade? Would he come to meet you?” She asked. Because if so, she could be with Alfie for support when they met. MAYBE even her brother would come…but not Alfie’s first time meeting him.

And then..V got the best idea. SHE would write to Alfie’s brother. She was already writing it in her mind, drifting off to whatever Alfie’s response would be because she thought it was the best idea she had EVER GOTTEN.
Alfie was excited to hear about V's time with her brother. He really, really was. He pondered her question for a minute. "I don't know. I sort of brought it up before and he said he was busy with a new job... but maybe it's been long enough that he could come now." Or maybe the job thing was just an excuse because he hadn't really wanted to see him so he would just think of a different one. But he would never know if he never tried, right?