Thread: Library
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2022, 04:04 PM   #24 (permalink)
Watson
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Octavius Jude Salander
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Arabella Morgenstern
Law Enforcement
Slytherindor ♛ The Crazytastic Besties ♛ Shan Watson ♛

Lisa’s smile grew even more when he said he was up for prank favours as well. Heh. Apart from their love of knowledge and natural intellectual curiosity, he liked to have fun like she did. Maybe it made sense about the whole dating thing if they had such similarities or similar things they both enjoyed?

Right… I know. I’m just trying to rule out every outlandish reason as to why people think we’re dating.” They we’re just good friends. She could have even offered that they were continuing on the tradition of a Yoon and Nam always being friends but she knew that Minjae was… a touchy subject so she left that thought remain in her mind. Now onto the matter of V. “Well….. she was so insistent on the you and I dating so I thought maybe that was jealousy?” she offered. Lisa thought that Daniel should give himself some more credit. He was rather cute… or becoming cuter this year. He had a nice smile.

And she still thought he had a nice smile when he stared down at her. Well from what she remembered because he looked a tad blurry. She remained quiet as she bit her bottom lip. Still in shock, she was that she had fallen. “It’s a little blurry… fuzzy? But I think you’re making a pizza? Just missing the top of it.” With that, she made a peace sign to with her right hand and then put her left index on top of the peace sign to form said pizza. She giggled before reaching up once more to massage the sorest part of her head. There would most likely be an egg there.