View Single Post
Old 01-14-2022, 03:43 AM   #128 (permalink)
Portraits
Always the Tone of Surprise
Streeler

Tell Them I'm Trapped in an Oil Painting

SPOILER!!: A
She loved the question that Salem-Rain asked. Worded so interestingly. “An object that you can wear.

Creativity in the sense of creating solutions that we have not seen before. Innovative solutions to better Hogwarts,” spike Portrait A to Desiree. It was a topic near and dear to her heart. Now…To Delilah, Portrait A replied. “No goblin crafted items like a sword but I do have a diadem.

Portrait A smiled back as they received a repeated question. “Not a problem, not a problem.” If the student could see her, she was waving her hand to dismiss the issue. “I value creative and intelligence.

The last question Portrait A received (from Ash) was whether or not the ocean was cool. “Its cooler in temperature generally compared to the temperature of air.

SPOILER!!: B
He didn’t wish to answer Rosa’s first question but gave in. “I’d tell a Professor and then save myself… I feel as if the options you have are pressuring me to choose one or the other. Psh! Narrow minded… I’d choose the option that protects myself and gives me the most gain.

To Celyn, he smirked. “My Chamber. Filled with Secrets. It is.” And basilisk too.

His best subject? That’s what Valentina wanted to know? “Wandlore.” His other best subject were the Dark Arts but he knew if he mentioned that then they surely would know who he was! The next question was similar to the first one. Hmm… She wanted to be in his house? Portrait B was touched by Delilah’s surprising words. “Of course anyone who’s worth their metal… wants to be a Slytherin.

Portrait B scowled at Jasper’s comment. These students didn’t understand the importance of his mission. “Blood status always matters. The reputation of our fine establishment is on the line. We are an educational facility, not a barn!

SPOILER!!: C

This portrait did react to V’s outburst. “Aww how sweet! Who’s Val?” she replied to V’s statement.

Nice to meet you Mercer and beautiful Celyn.” The boy was too adorable with his introduction of his friend. She now received TWO pizza questions. “I like something sweet…. Like pineapple.” She liked things that were different and people of different backgrounds. It made her house strong. To the other voice (Cooper) that questioned her. “I like all types of crust but it depends what I’m in the mood for…

Portrait C’s last question was focused on stability. It was a good, serious question that Violet asked. “I’d stay if it were able to provide me and my family stability.

SPOILER!!: D
The chicken! No, no. Poppycock! It’s the egg. No that’s not right either. Does it matter truly?” he returned the question to Evan Nam. It was a trick question, wasn’t it?

Portrait D gave another hearty laugh at Aria’s comment. “HA! Lions always win. I laugh in the direction of Slytherin if he thinks Snakes can best us Lions.” He hoped he had answered her sufficiently. “Neither. I’m an all day person. Ready whenever people need me!” said he, replying to Ivy’s question.

While the question (Summer Valentine’s question) was addressed to the whole group, it was Portrait D who spoke up. “I… what type of love?” Clarification was needed. Familial love was different from other loves.

Portrait D loved the question that Rosa asked. “Charms! Or dueling if that were a class.” The dweller paused for the briefest seconds before the answer appeared in their mind. “The Great Hall. It’s perfect for meeting up with friends.