Thread: Pit of Slugs
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2022, 02:51 AM   #8 (permalink)
Chelliephone

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

DERP & DoM

Alley Proprietor
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ece Arslan
Nesting Occamy Rentals
Anashti l Brat Pack l Sally & Dr. Finklestein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
Dahlia's smile grew as she laughed softly. "I don't know why, you know I like to explore and exploring means that now area gets over looked." At least not anymore. "Is that all? You don't want to get covered in slug goo? Well erm..." Cue dramatic pause for a very looooong moment of thought right here, complete with toe tapping all while biting on her lower lip. "There's always charms you can use that should be able to help with keeping some of the mess off of you." Maybe. Probably. "Or you can always get someone else who wouldn't care about get all icky and gross to go in there for you." See? Simple.

The look on Evan's face at her greeting the slugs was more than enough to make her laugh. "Would you believe me if I said I was going for a walk? I still need to complete my map, you know," she smiled patting the pocket of her hoodie, where she happened to have her book.
It's true, that was something he knew quite well about her. It had been the majority of what they did when they hung out in terms previous. "Really? What are the places you haven't been to so far? Or have you covered everything?" The castle was so vast it seemed impossible to ever cover anything, but with the years now under her belt he supposed she'd probably made quite the dent if she had not yet accomplish the task. "It's a silly reason to not just continue, isn't it?" But what could he say, it seemed gross. And the 'most' was the part that kept tripping him up. But for the second suggestion? Evan gave a small smile, teasing in nature as he looked over at her. "And how do you feel about slug goo, Lia?"

Would he believe that? It was her, so it was just as believable as greeting the green slimy pit. "I would. How's your map coming along? think you'll have it all filled out by graduation?" Another tease, but some genuine curiosity too. He was sure she must spend a lot of time on it.

Let them point and laugh at who we are, it's you and me here dancing from the start