Thread: The Aviary
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2022, 11:59 PM   #4 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: NASA's Apollo xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising View Post
You know what Apollo liked most about watching the birds in the aviary? They all FLEW. It almost gave him the same exhilaration that he had when watching a quidditch match, all the players each looking like augereys or something as they flew around the pitch trying to score and catch the snitch.

You know what he didn't like about the aviary? When there were other people there to mess with his imagination of these birds as quidditch players. He recognized this girl though. Related to his dormmate and all, he was pretty sure.

"Sorry, I'm not ... interrupting you, am i?" He asked nervously, noticing she wasn't looking at the birds but instead at a magazine??? "Um.....uh... you come here to read magazines?" Who was he to judge though? He came to the aviary to imagine the birds playing quidditch.

Aria, not a young lady known for her use of bookmarks, creased the top edge of the page and was already studying another design when he showed up. “You are,’’ she replied, some haughtiness seeping into her voice. Had she looked up? No. Aria kept her gaze focused on the page. Aria hoped whoever it was would go away but he just kept talking. SHEESH. “Yes, and I come here often.” Not really but he didn’t need to know that.

Aria finally tore her eyes away from the magazine. OHH. It was cousin Freddie’s dormie! “Fancy meeting you here. I half expected you to be on a broomstick somewhere.” She smiled innocently and tilted her head slightly. This was the Quidditch obsessed guy, Aria knew. “You can read a magazine too. I brought enough to share.’’ And she pointed to the table.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺