Thread: Spare Office
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2022, 03:48 PM   #14 (permalink)
emjay

DMAC & DERP
Pygmy Puff

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoenix Marchbanks
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Wiley Whittebrook
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kendra Jordan-Durand
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Gunnar McCarthy-Toussaint
Ecological Protection

x12 x5
Unforgivably Cursed | adultescent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady of Light View Post
Valentina had been to the spare office before and it definitely wasn't one of her favourite places in the castle - it was so DUSTY and she'd even seen some cobwebs once or twice, yikes!- but she kind of thought it would be the perfect place for her to hang out now. She, for once, felt the need to be on her own for a little while. The blonde made her way to the sixth floor, headed straight towards the door and opened it. Oh and it was occupied.

"Karleigh!" She greeted her friend warmly with a bright smile. "Are you going to dance?? I can come back later, if you'd like!" Because it seemed like Karleigh was getting ready to ballet and she didn't want to disturb.
Karleigh was getting ready to dance ballet, but she wouldn't say no to company. Even if she wanted to be alone, she wouldn't be so rude. And Valentina was really nice.

The fifth year was just lacing up her ballet shoes when she heard the door open and she looked up to see one of her dormmates there. "Oh hi, Val," she returned the greeting as well as the smile. "Well yes, actually, I did come in here to practice. But you don't have to leave!" She could still dance. She had danced for an audience plenty of times. Or not dance. But she wouldn't suggest she leave. "Did you come in here for something specific?" She was curious.

______________________don't you worry I'll be fine
_________________________________________________you were good for the plot line