Thread: Stone Bridge
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2022, 12:54 PM   #15 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: The Origami Queen! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by iBeJenn View Post
Maya opened the door of the corridor, ready to race across and get to the other tower. As she crossed it, she couldn't help but notice a familiar face standing out there. Was he alright? Maya slowed her roll and readjusted the books in her arms - they all just didn't fit in her bag at times. She approached her fellow fourth year cautiously and gently tapped him on the shoulder, not wanting to surprise him.

"Hey Jude. Are you alright?" she asked quietly.

Nuh uh.

There was definitely no site of the Giant Squid. Jude was quite sure because he was standing on his tiptoes for an extra boost. A light breeze flicked through the air, making his light brown hair closest to his forehead sway. And with that breeze came a particle of dust that flew right into one of his eyes. Jude immediately shut it and righted himself on his feet. His immediate instinct was to rub his eye but that would just irritate it, right?

“Jeez.” He felt uncomfortable now. Especially when he suddenly looked directly into the face of Maya with the one properly functioning eye. “Oh hey, Maya. Er… no. I think something just got into my eye.” The Hufflepuff opened the said eye but shut it again because it hurt slightly.

Also, the movement made it seem as though he were winking at his friend.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺