Thread: Library
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2022, 11:43 PM   #23 (permalink)
DuckyLinJi
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DERP
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sohrin Solberg
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Meredith Rowle
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kevin Hirase
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Minjae Yoon
Ecological Protection
x1 x2
A path is not simply for walking, its purpose lies in moving forward and improving oneself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watson View Post
Heh. The energy in this conversation was feeding her maniacal self more and more and MORE!! She giggled. “Absolutely... Are we betting candy, cookies, or favors like pranks?” she returned his smirk.

His reaction had been similar to hers. However, Lisa had never actually denied that they weren’t or were dating directly - she just kinda.. y’know... beat around the bush and subtly linked the concepts together. “I don’t know. Maybe my surprised reaction to you and V coexisting in a train compartment egged V’s imagination into thinking that us hanging out and having fun was equivalent to us dating and being all lovey covey...” And then just then, she gasped! And she flushed because she remembered the TOTALLY EMBARRASSING moment in the Great Hall on Valentine’s Day that Daniel didn’t help with at all. “Do you think she saw us after me consuming that potion...” hfhdsdhgjkhgjkhgfghfhdfhd She was certain that was enough to make anyone think ... things. “I also did ask her if she was jealous because maybe she liked you like that buuut honestly I don’t know.” She pushed off of the ground, balancing on the two legs of the chairs with her feet lightly on the legs of the table.

Perseus? Perseus WHO?” she blinked, furrowing her brows in confusion, before Daniel made a sudden movement. The inkwell as knocked over and in Lisa’s poor attempt to avoid ink, she lost her balance and both her and the chair CRASHED onto the floor.

She winced and reached up gently to touch her poor, sore head. “I’m... not your fault.. ow...” she said as she tried to rub it. Lisa winced and then gently began to ginger touch the side of her head.

Lisa was plotting once more. He could see it in her eyes. It was one of the qualities he admired in her. Of course, as a friend and nothing more. "I'm up for prank favours" he grinned, twirling his wand between his fingers before it dropped to the ground.

The Hufflepuff listened as Lisa spoke, stooped down, and picked up his wand again. He thought it was strange that V thought he and Lisa were dating, and he rolled his eyes once more. Seriously, why were girls so obsessed with these things that they made up their own stories and began to believe them?

That Potion. Daniel had to pause for a moment to think about which one she was talking about. It may have been a memorable event in her life, but to his, it had been... eh. "I doubt it" he said, shaking his head as he remembered the Great Hall's love potion fiasco. "More students were under the influence of the love potion, so she should have made the connection that it wasn't the 'real' you" Even V couldn't be that simple to believe it, could she?

Lisa had inquired about V's jealousy? Uhm? What? "Do you think V likes me?" What in Merlin's Beard was she on about? "Why on earth would SHE be interested in me? It makes absolutely no sense"

"Perseus is Serena's brother. Or cousin. I'm not sure, to be honest, I didn't pay much attention to him during the feast" he said as he siphoned up the ink when he noticed Lisa tilting backwards in her chair out of the corner of his eye.

His reaction was almost instant, like a Seeker grabbing the Golden Snitch during a Quidditch match. He dropped his wand on the desk and turned to reach for her chair to keep her upright, but the damage had already been done. Daniel's face was blank as he stared down at the slightly older Ravenclaw. "You've hurt your head" he stated as he observed her touching the side of her head. "How many fingers am I holding up?" he asked, holding up two like a peace sign.