View Single Post
Old 01-12-2022, 08:34 PM   #6 (permalink)
kayquilz
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DIMC
Granian

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Roman Gellar
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arden Toros
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jessica Tomás
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Scott Ferguson
Law Enforcement
x4 x1
A Poop * k8 *

Quote:
Originally Posted by littledhampir View Post
Alfie had never even considered that she might not want to be disturbed. He for one was usually always excited when friends joined him anywhere. So he simply grinned at her as he settled into his beanbag chair.

"I didn't have a plan, really. Just hanging out. It's less confusing in here." Maybe those words wouldn't make as much sense to her as they did in his head, but oh well. "What are you up to?"
LESS confusing? V fixed him with raised eyebrow. “How is it less confusing in here of all places?” Her tone was…well, a little judgey, but not necessarily in the harsh kind of way. More like, she didn’t know where Alfie was coming from. “Is it because it’s quiet? The technology stuff is very old. I wouldn’t say it’s less or more confusing…it just…is,” she said with a bit of a shrug.

But as for what she was up to, she sighed. “Just came here to…think. And normally I don’t even like to do that,” she snorted at herself. “I guess I just have a whole lot on my mind lately. And a whole lot happened this summer, too. Especially with my brother - OH OH!” She suddenly sat up. “I have GOT to fill you in on my brother!’ Her older one. Noah. The one who formerly HATED her guts.

Roman Gellar ● 1st Year ● Slytherin