Thread: Stone Bridge
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2022, 08:32 PM   #13 (permalink)
TakemetotheBurrow

DERP & DMLE

Grindylow

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Everleigh Evans
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Luca Benetti
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Emilia Espinosa
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Mariana Medina

x12 x7
elephant-astic•wanderlust•stay in the ninedaaays the original Taco Belle•look at the flowers✿

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harron Peasley View Post
Maybe he was paying too close attention, but Ignacio was sure he saw a little blush on Nerina's pretty face. And it made him very happy (and slightly smug) to think he might have caused it. Nudging her when she complimented him (SHE COMPLIMENTED HIM!!), Ignacio couldn't stop the wide grin on his face. "I know. I try my best," he admitted.

Was it cool to admit he tried?! He was immediately regretting it.

"Nah - there's a new guy teaching Creatures this year, and Professor Carton teaches Transfiguration," he admitted with a shrug. "I'm actually not all that great at Herbology." Though Professor Flamsteed was doing a lot to make him want to be better at it. Mainly by existing, which was also distracting.

ANYWAY. Him? "Oh, not much," he shrugged. "I speak Spanish, and I love sports. And Chess, and I'm in the Duelling Club." And now he was out of interesting things to say. Ouch.
Nerina thought effort was really important, actually, so admitting that he tried was cool, at least as far as she was concerned.

"I like transfiguration, too." And Charms and potions. All three helped her towards mastering some pretty epic hairstyles. She had a whole book full of ones she wanted to try and the better she got with spells and potions, the more successful she'd be. "I guess as long as you don't want to be a Herbologist when you graduate, that's okay." She offered a grin and a shrug.

"Spanish, huh? I know Italian. Perhaps we can teach each other." Knowing different languages was hugely useful and Nerina liked to learn. Plus Ignacio was cute and friendly and she wouldn't mind spending more time getting to know him.