Thread: Laundry Room
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2022, 03:51 PM   #16 (permalink)
pundantic

MO
Moke

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gideon Emerson
Slytherin
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ferris Karten

x4
Who Am I? Ern's 2460FUN

SPOILER!!: Emm
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
There was a visible moment of hesitation when the boy concluded simply that he had not asked for anything. For what seemed like the longest time, Emmerson Cambridge didn't know what to do with that. She would have wanted something for it. Half of Slytherin would have wanted something for it. Interestingly enough, most of her friends wouldn't have, but they were another story and infinitely too good for their own good.

"Huh." When she finally spoke, that was all that came out. Did anyone walk around the castle doing things for free anymore? Was that an actual thing?

First years, maybe. Merlin knew they were eager enough to just be allowed around places. This one ,however, was not a first year.

"Alright." Emmerson extended the ripped leotard to him. "Alright, yeah, thanks I guess." The skepticism in her eyes was going nowhere, not because she doubted he could fix it--she didn't know one way or another--but she was still trying to make sense of this undercover Hufflepuff.

"You some kind of muggle studies expert?"

It was not that Gideon hadn’t considered what he could have gotten from his offer, but it was more that in his brief assessment he realized there was nothing he wanted from this girl. She was a sobbing mess over clothes, which he understood to an extent but it wasn’t a crying thing, and had admitted herself she would be rubbish at homework. Sooooo. He was good.

He gently took the article from her grip and started to inspect the rip. It was pretty clean down a seam. It would take no time at all to patch. He was even pretty sure he has some thread back in his dorm that matched the leotard exactly.

The fifth year felt the corner of his mouth lift in a small smile. “No. I like clothes is all. Don’t you?” He wasn’t sure. Kids at Hogwarts so far seemed to care less about their appearance than his Beauxbatons counterparts.