View Single Post
Old 01-10-2022, 03:24 PM   #65 (permalink)
emjay

DMAC & DERP
Pygmy Puff

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoenix Marchbanks
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Wiley Whittebrook
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kendra Jordan-Durand
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Gunnar McCarthy-Toussaint
Ecological Protection

x12 x5
Unforgivably Cursed | adultescent

Oh! Celyn leaned over to look at the parchment Cooper had added to - the seventh year todo list! Holding a grindylow! The Ravenclaw nearly gasped aloud because how wonderful would that be? But it was just then that Professor Holden started class and she didn't want to be told off for talking over him, so she just gave Cooper an excited grin and took the parchment from him. Her turn to add some more things, but for now she turned her eyes forward.

Celyn guessed too that the topic of today's class would likely be about magical schools, but as many other students around her were saying that or similar things, she just stayed quiet. She didn't want to be redundant, but with everyone else's redundancy came her own creeping distraction. She glanced down at their list, just in time for her attention to be diverted again by the door opening by a late-comer.

Sweet Circe, the first year (Aiden) that wandered in with his teddy bear was just about the most precious sight she'd ever seen. She was just about to suggest he sit next to her and Cooper, but another young girl (Delilah), who she assumed was also a first year, offered him a seat by her. Aww good, she thought, maybe they would become friends. She offered them both a warm, encouraging smile and turned her attention back to the class - even if she thought the points loss was entirely unnecessary. But points never mattered much anyway, if anyone asked her.

Focus, Celyn. Okay, yes, they would be discussing magical schools today, and Celyn looked at the board. And then she looked more. Where was her former school? Maybe they were narrowing the list? But... Celyn couldn't help but to feel some sort of way that her school was excluded. "Excuse me, Professor," the seventh year called to him as she raised her hand. "But I don't see my former school on the board - Tallygarunga Academy of Magic? It's in Australia. I went there my first two years of former schooling before I transferred here for my third year. I could tell you all about it," she added cheerfully, trying to make her case for its inclusion in the class.

______________________don't you worry I'll be fine
_________________________________________________you were good for the plot line