Thread: Ecological: Pets 'n' Plants Café
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2022, 03:10 PM   #18 (permalink)
Sunflower

MO & DMT
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jocelyn Bryce
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jina Morin
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Carson Coleman
Transportation

Diagon Alley Employee:
Camilo Aguilar
Quality Quidditch Supplies

Diagon Alley Employee:
Tabatha Krauss
Janus Galloglass
books and cleverness | i like you a latte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic Witch View Post
Aurora watched as Carson left his ham sandwich on the table and then walked over to the drinks counter. Nodding she took the information about the grindylows to heart with a small smile. "I'm glad to hear that the grindylows are doing better today. They were in a very bad state when they first arrived to us."

Taking a sip of her iced tea gave Aurora time to come up with an answer to Carson's question. She felt like bursting out a series of words that shouldn't be spoken out loud, but settled with just admitting. "My day hasn't exactly been splendid so far Carson. Transportation is being very uncooperative. They can't move our grindylows they state until the end of the week which I think is riddiculous. The grindylows needs to be moved to a new home with the right care today."
Coffee ... iced ... done! Carson nodded empathetically when Aurora mentioned the bad state the Grindylows had been in, then walked back to the table with his drink.

When he pulled out a chair and noticed the little Cruppie sitting on it, the former Hufflepuff stopped himself from grinning and moved it onto his lap. His department head had a concern to discuss and he could not let a cute creature distract him. So he listened carefully and nodded. He thought she really was a good person for this job, since it was clear that she cared very much about all creatures. "I'm sorry to hear that," he replied and took a moment to think if there was anything he could do. "Should I look for other arrangements? The guys who transport creatures for the Magical Menagerie could be available today."