Thread: Spare Office
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2022, 02:10 PM   #10 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Liiii <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
Wow, Jude's timing was good! Dahlia giggled. "With the cleaning of course! He's my cleaning advisor, he's going to make sure it isn't still to dusty in here for us." She flashed her cousin a wide playful grin to show that she was teasing but so glad he was going along with things as usual.

Oh, my! "Bless you! I have some tissues in my bag if you need one." Lia shook her head in response. "No, I think we're good here. You can go ahead and start setting things up if you want to?" That's why they had chosen this room, it was large and quiet with lots of space and tables to spread all of the make-up out on.

There really wasn't any reason for her to get be asking Jude to help her today other than the simple fact that it was fun and he was amazing at it.

Jude had no intention of quitting with the fun he and Lia were having. “Of course he is! After all, Sir Frederik has the best nose here.” Or so he'd like to think. Did pygmy puffs have sensitive noses? Jude could not remember right then and decided that he’d have to consult his CoMC textbook later on.

“May I have one, please?” You know, just in case his nose decided to start leaking. In the meanwhile, the Hufflepuff would just stand here for a bit, bracing himself should more sneezes come. Fortunately none did. “Did you bring these furniture here?’’ he asked curiously. As far as the fourth year could remember, this room had been empty. But he didn’t hesitate in setting out all of Lia’s makeup on a table. Good golly! She certainly had a lot. “Any particular look you’re going for, Li? Got a date?”

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺