Thread: Owlery
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2022, 12:23 AM   #9 (permalink)
cindajean
Slytherin
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bettie Monroe
Slytherin
First Year
Our gal Sherlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBeJenn View Post
Writing together would be a great idea but everyone had seemed so wrapped up in their own thing as of late. Especially since Evan had been focused on studying for the OWLs and Lisa creating drama was such a social butterfly it was almost exhausting trying to track her down without arranging for a meeting beforehand. "Do you think your parents keep every letter or dispose of them?" she asked. Because that would be an awful lot of letters to be holding onto, wouldn't it? It was a question she'd have to ask Eomma in her next owl. Her eyes widened when she saw the stack of envelopes that Dahlia held in her hand.

"I think you're going to owe your owl a treat for each letter," she laughed. "He'll be going into overtime!"

Maya turned to look at the first year, offering a warm smile. "I'm glad you're settling in alright... Hogwarts is a big school. I'm Maya, by the way. I believe we're in the same house?"
"I am Salem-Rain and yes it seems we are in the same house. I personally think Slytherin is one of the better houses. Hogwarts is defiantly big and has a whole lot of stairs. I am thinking of going to the room of requirement to see about an easier way down to the first floor or the dungeon. Have you ever given that a try?"