View Single Post
Old 01-09-2022, 11:44 PM   #12 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetPeea View Post
Christianna gasped at his reaction, immediately covering her mouth as she felt an incline to giggle at what happened. Not at all surprised by his reaction, though that reaction was nothing compared to the Shrieking Shack last term on their first date. An amused grin appeared across her lips when he figured out it was her. "Oh Adam, that was my intention!" Giggling lightly as she moved to take a seat beside him in the grass. "Forgive me?" Fluttering her eyelashes looking all kinds of innocent with her sweet apology.

Her smile never faltering as she'd made him smile after complimenting his drawing. "Well, I think it's looking pretty brilliant so far Adam.." Nudging him a bit with her shoulder before he'd moved to erase the mark he accidentally made after she scared him. Her attention was soon back on him when he'd asked her a question. "Anything, as long as it wasn't involving being cooped up in the castle anymore!" Aggressively pointing to the castle behind them.
Adam pretended to be thoughtful for a minute and then grinned. "Ok, fine. I guess I can forgive you," he said, giving her a little nudge as she settled down next to him. For a second he wondered if he should attempt to sketch HER sometime. Would she think that was cute or weird? Hmm. Maybe it would depend on how well his sketch turned out...

"Thanks! I want to be a creatures illustrator. Someone who draws the pictures for textbooks and diagrams and stuff...I dunno if that's even a thing though," he said with a small shrug as he set his stuff aside and decided to lounge out on the grass.

"It IS too nice to be cooped up inside today! I always miss the warm weather whenever winter comes around," he said with a small frown, wrinkling his nose a bit in distaste. Winter was just...blegh. And he would know - he WAS Scottish after all.

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid