Thread: Music Classroom
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2022, 10:51 PM   #13 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Nope! I mean it & shall shout it from the rooftops! SWEET EV!!! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelliephone View Post

Truthfully, Evan wasn't smiling much these days to begin with. It wasn't just this situation with Jude avoiding him, though that certainly played apart. It was a lot of things that he'd been avoiding for years now and it was all finding ways to surface in his life. And with it all happening at one time, he was having a difficult time coping. Though this certainly was not a time to talk about that, though Jude would have been one of the only ones he would have considered talking to.

He supposed that was out of the question now.

The Ravenclaw could not say with 100% certainty he knew, given he hadn't asked and received the confirmation on it. Reagan had certainly solidified what he assumed to be the truth, but since she still was not the Hufflepuff directly there was still a marginal percentage left for error. Though Jude's current reaction to Evan having spotted the CD? It was making that margin even smaller than it had been before. "The CD is... not exactly what I meant." He meant the reason the CD had been created. Or the reason there was hearts all around his name on it. Should he say that out loud? Probably, but he didn't want to embarrass Jude either if it was not something he actually wanted to talk about.

And while... he was half right, it hadn't been his fault in the sense he hadn't KNOWN that still didn't make him entirely blameless. It was things that he said and had done that caused him pain unnecessarily, even if unintentionally. "I still shouldn't have bothered you with any of it. Talking about last valentine's day and everything. Especially when it was nothing anyways." Just a good friendship, that he did cherish, but they'd both established it was nothing more at this time other than that.

Jude could tell that something was off about Evan but he completely chalked it up to it being this particular situation. Of course, he knew Evan had quite a few issues locked away but never had he imagined they had come back to haunt the Ravenclaw with a vengeance. Had he known, he’d want to help his… friend… through it all.

The Hufflepuff nodded. He knew it wasn’t the CD but it had been worth the attempt to feign innocence. There was hardly the point to continue doing so now, however. “So… so that means you’ve figured it out then?” Evan could be quite oblivious to certain things, Jude knew but Evan wasn’t stupid. The cat was out of the bag and Jude felt even more crushed because he knew the Ravenclaw already rejected him.

But Jude surprised himself. Maybe it was because he already knew what was coming. Or maybe he just wanted Evan to be happy. Or maybe he wanted to do better for himself. Whatever the reason, the Hufflepuff braced himself for whatever was to come. He would handle it and he would handle it well. He just needed to ensure all of his usual self confidence was intact. “You didn’t know. How could you? I didn’t have the courage to say anything.” His already thudding heart jumped at the last six words. “Nothing? You mean…?”

Did this mean there was hope for him after all?

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺