Thread: Library
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2022, 04:01 PM   #17 (permalink)
sweetpinkpixie

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sage Ransom-Kruus
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBeJenn View Post
Spiraling. Maya was spiraling. Was this a panic attack? Was the oxygen suddenly depleted from this room? Merlin, the walls felt like they were closing in on her. She supposed this was how Evan felt when he heard about their first crushes. But to have a harmless crush was one thing. Kissing everyone you know to see who you were in love with? That was something completely different. The germs. The lips.

She stared at Atlas. If she knew legilimency, perhaps she could find out what exactly was going on in his mind. Was he fantasizing about kissing her sister? Did he have a crush on her? Maya needed to know but also struggled to get those words out without sounding crazy. When he looked at her with his wide eyes and gaping mouth, she resisted the urge to glare at the Gryffindor. Because he was clearly trying to SNOG HER SISTER and LIE about it.

That had to be it right?!

But he also seemed genuinely surprised at the questioning. Maya remained a bit wary, trying to focus on her breathing. In... and out... She could do this. But then he asked her if she thought that Lisa was trying to kiss him. Maya froze. "I-" She started her sentence, unable to finish it. The wheels in her brain spun round and round as she tried to work it all out in her head. "She-" It was useless, she couldn't find the words. But why was he asking if Lisa was sending him a message? Clearly it meant only one thing. And without thinking it through, the words came tumbling out of her mouth. "Do you want her to be sending you a message that she wants to kiss you? Do you want to kiss her?!"
IF she knew legilimency...he would be going off about an invasion of privacy seeing as he had not given explicit permission to his mind! But, well, as it were...his mind was currently preoccupied with going over every conversation and interaction he had ever had with Lisa, picking apart whatever he could recall to see if he could find pieces to fit this puzzle. But, well, since he hadn't exactly been paying attention for this sort of thing... it was more than a little bit hard to know if there were any pieces to begin with. The only solid evidence he had to anything were these two books, which he had exhausted talking about with Maya just now and he didn't feel like there was anything more to say there. Minus bringing up frogs.

Was he a frog? Frog price? Was he Lisa Nam's frog prince? It had a better ring to it than flobberworm, if he were honest.

So, glare or not, Atlas was not paying Maya much attention presently as his own wheels and gears went round and round and round until it was a wonder there wasn't smoke coming out of his ears. The Slytherin's questions were really not helpful either, did she know? She was the SISTER here and therefore shouldn't she KNOW a thing or two about this? Like Atlas knew who Aries wanted to hold hands with and make oogly googly eyes at. Or...was Maya now playing wingwoman and prying for information on behalf of her little sister? Girls were confusing like that. "I...don't know?" When kissing was brought up...it was a different face that came to mind at first. Blonde, Gryffindor, and with Aries' obnoxious voice chanting in the background. "I suppose I didn't know she saw me that way...we have fun together and she makes me smile..." And she showered him with compliments, which was really nice and validating. "...I don't....dislike the idea?" Like it didn't make him gag or like he wanted his skin to melt and crawl right off the bone or nothing. "I haven't really thought about kissing all that much..."

Just tongues and why girls kept posing with them sticking out of their mouths.

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes