Thread: Pit of Slugs
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2022, 07:20 AM   #6 (permalink)
Chelliephone

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

DERP & DoM

Alley Proprietor
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ece Arslan
Nesting Occamy Rentals
Anashti l Brat Pack l Sally & Dr. Finklestein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
"Oh, hey Evan," she laughed playfully, "don't go sounding too thrilled to see me." Blue eyes sparkled mischievously. Those same eyes shifted towards the mentioned staircase and then back onto Evan again. "From time to time," she admitted. "Are you considering finding out?" It would mean crossing the pit of slugs and she didn't think he would do that but one could never be to sure of anything anymore.

Visit the slugs? The question alone made the fourth year giggle. "No, not exactly but now that you mention it, that isn't such a bad idea since I'm already here. Hello, slugs! How are you all today?" Cue an adorable innocent grin now from her. If she was going to be in a playful mood she might as well go all out and have some real fun.
The tease got a sheepish smile from him, as he shook his head. "I am happy to see you, just surprised." And deep in thought. He was trying to be in problem solving mode, and yet he could not see a solution that wasn't gross. "I would love to find out. But I don't think I have the stomach to go through the pit. I've been trying to think of another option. Any ideas?" Maybe a board or something across the pit to walk on? If he could find something like that in one of the various store rooms.

.. Was she... actually greeting them now? Considering it was Lia, he was honestly questioning if she was still being playful or serious. She liked creatures a lot, that and her love of herbology was common knowledge to really anyone that had met her. He blinked at her, before deciding to go with it as if she was teasing, just smiling again and giving a small shake of his head. "If not to offer greetings, what brings you down this far into the castle?"

Let them point and laugh at who we are, it's you and me here dancing from the start