Thread: Library
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2022, 04:54 AM   #15 (permalink)
iBeJenn

MO
Hinkypunk

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maya Nam
Slytherin
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bianca Holden
Minister's Office
x12 x2

Spiraling. Maya was spiraling. Was this a panic attack? Was the oxygen suddenly depleted from this room? Merlin, the walls felt like they were closing in on her. She supposed this was how Evan felt when he heard about their first crushes. But to have a harmless crush was one thing. Kissing everyone you know to see who you were in love with? That was something completely different. The germs. The lips.

She stared at Atlas. If she knew legilimency, perhaps she could find out what exactly was going on in his mind. Was he fantasizing about kissing her sister? Did he have a crush on her? Maya needed to know but also struggled to get those words out without sounding crazy. When he looked at her with his wide eyes and gaping mouth, she resisted the urge to glare at the Gryffindor. Because he was clearly trying to SNOG HER SISTER and LIE about it.

That had to be it right?!

But he also seemed genuinely surprised at the questioning. Maya remained a bit wary, trying to focus on her breathing. In... and out... She could do this. But then he asked her if she thought that Lisa was trying to kiss him. Maya froze. "I-" She started her sentence, unable to finish it. The wheels in her brain spun round and round as she tried to work it all out in her head. "She-" It was useless, she couldn't find the words. But why was he asking if Lisa was sending him a message? Clearly it meant only one thing. And without thinking it through, the words came tumbling out of her mouth. "Do you want her to be sending you a message that she wants to kiss you? Do you want to kiss her?!"

_______________________.__________________________ ____i'll leave my .l o v e. between the stars...