Thread: Music Classroom
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2022, 12:09 AM   #10 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Sweet Ev! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelliephone View Post
Even if he said he was not interrupting, it still felt like it. Perhaps not the music part, but the actively avoiding him at the very least. But he wouldn't say that, instead he just gave a small half smile and a nod of his head. Normally he would have asked more questions, tried to strike up conversation. But in light of the fact there was a Gryffindor who would have his head if he dallied too long, he opted to not this time.

Ahh, so yes. He did notice it. Evan had been slightly hoping he would given the fact he figured they should talk about it at some point, loathe as he was to do so when his answer was still ever the 'i don't know'. But if he'd learned one thing from the past, not talking was the surest way to lose people. And he didn't particularly (read: not at all) want to lose his friendship with Jude. ".. yeah, I did. It's.. a good collection of songs. I liked the sound on the first few especially." The more ballad like ones. A hand came up to scratch awkwardly at the back of his now blonde head.

"Is this.. why you've been avoiding me? If I did something to hurt you, I really didn't mean to." not that that would excuse it, but he wanted the Hufflepuff to at least understand he wouldn't have been intentionally cruel.

Jude truly missed the smiles. This small one wasn’t the one he was used to. Evan didn’t know it but Jude would sneak glances at him {this was before the Hufflepuff had decided it was best to avoid Evan as much as possible} and would often admire the bigger smiles. He had meant what he had said last term: as long as Evan was happy, then that was all that mattered. Finally, the huge realisation washed over Jude: he really, really missed Evan.

That realisation and this entire fiasco with the CD had him on the edge. FOR THE LOVE OF MERLIN. Evan had listened to the CD. The fourth year almost panicked. “I’m glad you liked the songs.” This much was rather the truth because these songs were the best songs he could find that made him think of Evan, or rather, the songs that described his feelings for Evan. He found himself making a mental note: Ev likes ballads. Jude didn’t know what the point of that was but all he knew was that he liked everything about Evan. He cared about his likes, his dislikes, everything. And though he liked the blonde hair, he preferred the dark strands.

The Hufflepuff was not sure if the Ravenclaw figured out the meaning of the songs on the CD or the hearts but he decided to play innocent. “The CD? No. I didn’t know it had been in that stack.” It wasn’t supposed to be. And there weren’t supposed to be hearts all around your name. He sighed and finally was able to meet Evan’s dark brown eyes with him. “It’s not your fault, Ev. It’s alright.’’ Jude was still hurt, still under the impression that Evan was dating Valentina.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺