Thread: Spare Office
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2022, 10:55 PM   #9 (permalink)
astrocat
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Brandon Fox
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoebe Calypso [s]Dupont[/s]
Slytherin
Second Year
Which came first, the phoenix or the flame?

SPOILER!!: hi Saturn
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicole black View Post
"Don't stop on my account." Saturn easily quipped, slipping into the room and perching their bum on a desk. Not the comfiest of surfaces but it would do- their legs were used to so many stairs. "How do you get anywhere on time in this place? it took me three years to get up here from the Great Hall." Was it an exaggeration? Not entirely, not if you asked Saturn.

To be honest. They did have a reason to search out Ash, but it didn't feel right going right into it.
There was no rush, they'd hop into it when the timing was right.

Ash stopped anyway. Like she said- well, thought to herself -she didn't like practicing near other people. She flopped on the carpet and... looked at the carpet. The carpet was cool. "I remember where everything is. And then I speedwalk if I need to go somewhere, and I run if I need to get away." It was... hard. There were too many stairs. She rolled onto her back. "This place needs elevators." Hey, at least all the running kept her in shape.

Ash was bored of lying on the floor. What was she doing in here again? Oh right, she was practicing. Wait no she wasn't. Why wasn't she- oh it was because- why were they- oh right- "Do you require something? Or were you just here to chill?" Because right now, they were sitting and looking at her. Which was... not a usual reason to find her. They had come to find her, yes? "You walked all the way from the great hall?" There were... there were closer places to train. And Saturn had only just transferred in- she doubted they knew that this was a nice place to practice. And they said- so they were looking for her- hmmm.

Ash sat next to Saturn and looked at them out the side of her eye. Fancy word: peripheral vision. "You came to find me. You walked up stairs and everything." Her voice betrayed her: she was maybe a little flattered. Nervous about Why they found her, but flattered nonetheless. Ash smiled. A little bit.