Thread: Library
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2022, 08:29 AM   #10 (permalink)
sweetpinkpixie

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mitsuki Rasting
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBeJenn View Post
It wasn't that she didn't believe that the Flamsteed twin read. It was really just the way the book looked that had her curious. Most boys she knew - especially around their age - would not be reading such a pink book. Maya herself didn't even read a book that pink, at least not since she was much younger.

At the slam of the book, Maya took a step back, a bit surprised by the sudden noise. "The-" she watches as he attempted to hide the book from her, distracted by the origami butterfly bookmark that had flown from it and was now not too far from her feet. Oh? Was that something he did too? She knelt to the ground to pick it up. "This is beautiful," she said, flipping it over in her hand to admire the craftsmanship. "Did you make this?"

The Slytherin walked over and took a seat on the ground, leaving enough space between them. "And I was referring to that book," she said, gesturing to the pink book sticking out from his lap. "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to though." It was absolutely none of her business; she was just curious.
AnYwAy!

Subtle was clearly not filling his cup of tea for the day, or most days for that matter, but he relaxed a little seeing that she was distracted by his little origami. He couldn't help the rise of color to his cheek at the compliment, he really liked those, and nodded. "I did...I really only know how to make bugs and insects though." Because that was where his own interest lay. Butterflies had not really been in his arsenal until making Remy the butterfly jar for her birthday but now he could fold those in his sleep too.

His rouge only intensified, slightly, when she joined him on the floor but it wasn't unwanted company either. Until she brought attention back to the book. Though he did have a story to go with the excuse as to why he had it! "Oh...well...it's not mine," he mumbled, first and foremost, as he turned it over to show the cover. May as well at this point. "It's actually from your sister. She lent it to me along with one other. Wants to teach me about kissing to find your one true love or whatever...and how that relates to frogs. So I'm reading them as a favor to her."

And it was better than doing History of Magic homework, so here he was.

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes