View Single Post
Old 01-08-2022, 03:39 AM   #10 (permalink)
SweetPeea

DMC
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Christianna Rivers
Gryffindor
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nadine Rivers
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Bellefleur
♡ A heart full of Love l ☾ A night bright as Day l

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lissy Longbottom View Post

o________O

Completely startled by her sudden appearance, Adam let out a little yelp and his drawing pad and utensils FLEW in the air. Well, not TOO much flying - only a little, but it still startled him! Once he regained his composure and realized it was Christanna, he chuckled and immediately began to blush. "You scared me!" he said with a laugh.

Gathering his drawing off the ground and dusting it off, he smiled at her. "You really think so? Thanks...I'm just practicing," he added sheepishly before erasing a little mark he'd made when he'd dramatically thrown his things in the air. Oops. "What brings you down here??"
Christianna gasped at his reaction, immediately covering her mouth as she felt an incline to giggle at what happened. Not at all surprised by his reaction, though that reaction was nothing compared to the Shrieking Shack last term on their first date. An amused grin appeared across her lips when he figured out it was her. "Oh Adam, that was my intention!" Giggling lightly as she moved to take a seat beside him in the grass. "Forgive me?" Fluttering her eyelashes looking all kinds of innocent with her sweet apology.

Her smile never faltering as she'd made him smile after complimenting his drawing. "Well, I think it's looking pretty brilliant so far Adam.." Nudging him a bit with her shoulder before he'd moved to erase the mark he accidentally made after she scared him. Her attention was soon back on him when he'd asked her a question. "Anything, as long as it wasn't involving being cooped up in the castle anymore!" Aggressively pointing to the castle behind them.

You're a social butterfly, making sure to show attention to all your best friends. Naturally
you'll go to the ball with company who are just as content to mingle the crowd!