View Single Post
Old 01-07-2022, 10:30 PM   #9 (permalink)
pundantic

MO
Moke

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gideon Emerson
Slytherin
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ferris Karten

x4
Who Am I? Ern's 2460FUN

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakemetotheBurrow View Post
"It's not that unlikely," She grumbled, about to knock on the door just to try and prove her point. Only then he had to go and mention her parents and her brightly manicured hand paused mid-movement. "Wait." This school wasn't that strict. It couldn't be. "You don't actually think I'd get into trouble just for being curious. Surely the staff here have more pressing things to worry about than a fifth year wondering what's behind a locked door." Yet even as she questioned his suggestion, the seed of worry had been planted. The very last thing she'd needed after convincing her parents that she should be allowed to attend Hogwarts was for them to get an owl that she'd broken some rule the first week of school.
Oh. Now she wanted to listen to him? How typical of Nerina. He was usually right from the jump-- it was a curse, really-- but she always reveled in being belligerent over being right.

Her parents were an interesting pressure point, though, and not one he meant to push. He was only making an observation. His own would be furious with him if he was barely into his new school and got in trouble.

Still. He stopped. Because as much as they liked to needle one another, Gideon supposed he could admit they were something close to friends. Or at least workplace proximity partners. "I don't know what they do or don't find pressing, Nerina. That's the whole point. You barely know this school and you're lurking."