Thread: Stone Bridge
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2022, 07:26 PM   #9 (permalink)
Harron Peasley
Dark Force Defense League

DERP
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Reuben Albert Darcy-Stemp
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Billie Love Stemp
Gryffindor
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Fintan Darcy
Ecological Protection
x3
Sarah thinks I'm cute | Shan's safe space.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakemetotheBurrow View Post
Nerina mirrored his grin, happy to have the company. As for his question, the brunette leaned against the cool stone as she thought it over.

"I guess I want to know about the people. Anyone I should watch out for? Anyone worth getting to know? Are their any professors I absolutely have to get on the good side of?" She knew that not everyone would have the same answers to these questions, but she figured if she asked enough of them, she'd get a good consensus. "Lay your knowledge on me, Ignacio. I'm all ears." She gave him an encouraging smile.
Leaning against the wall next to her, Ignacio tapped his lip as he thought. "Hmm. I get along pretty well with most people, and you are truly wonderful - what I know of you, so far," the caveat was added quickly, and the Ravenclaw moved on before a blush could take hold in his cheeks. "So I highly doubt there will be anyone you truly need to avoid. Some of the first years can be annoying, usually. I don't recommend getting paired with them in lessons or anything."

If he'd been really cool, he might have mentioned that he would be a perfect partner for lessons. But Ignacio hadn't really thought that far ahead.

"As for Professors... Well, definitely get on Kazmi's good side. He's the Headmaster now, and I don't think anyone knows yet what he'll be like, you know?" Ignacio tilted his head thoughtfully. "Definitely different from Trent, the last guy - but I doubt he'll be less strict. Probably make you clean the roof on your broom for detention, or something." Purely conjecture based on his past as the Flying Professor, of course, but Nerina wasn't to know that. Nor did Ignacio himself realise it. "Professor Flamsteed and Professor Holden are really good."

⇀ Standing now, calling all the people here to see the show_____________________________
Calling for my demons now to let me go ↽