Thread: Spare Office
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2022, 07:52 AM   #5 (permalink)
astrocat
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Brandon Fox
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoebe Calypso [s]Dupont[/s]
Slytherin
Second Year
Which came first, the phoenix or the flame?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicole black View Post
There was something to be said about just how many people there were occupying this school. At the feast it had felt like a million, during class it felt like less then 20, and now? When Saturn was searching for a specific person it felt infinite. They had asked for A. Fox several times only to be met with uncertain stares and empty guesses. It was only by a chance meeting with a shape shifting Hufflepuff that Saturn found themselves on the sixth floor, approaching a spare office with the very Fox in question. "Am I interrupting?" Saturn asked, knocking on the door's frame before entering in.
Am I interrupting? Well, it really depended. If the speaker's name was Emmerson, they were best advised to get. OUT. If the speaker's name was like, Sammy or a different friend's name, then they were more than welcome to come in. Ash barely recognized the voice though- she was forced to turn around.

Ah. Ash was not sure if she wanted to talk or not. But since Saturn was so polite and all... "No, I was going to do some spellwork. I haven't started yet."

Saturn was obviously looking for her. They probably would have had better luck with a physical description of Ash, but- they had found her. Here she was. "What's up?"