Thread: Laundry Room
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2022, 12:55 AM   #8 (permalink)
pundantic

MO
Moke

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gideon Emerson
Slytherin
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ferris Karten

x4
Who Am I? Ern's 2460FUN

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
"No." The distraught girl confirmed, doing only just enough to stop herself from utterly breaking down into a puddle of tears and dismay. Returning to school a Fifth Year now, the Gryffindor had had to remind herself no less than 6 times that she could no longer wail inconsolably when things didn't go her way. There was something about using words...something something...composure something...maturity.

Whoever said growing up would be fun was clearly a dirty liar. She was not equipped with the skills necessary to not lose her mind everytime something went wrong.

"They've ruined it. I don't know who 'they' are but they must exist because look." Emm held the leotard in plain view for Slytherin, waiting patiently for him too to break down in unadulterated dismay. This was nothing short of a travesty. If she thought Kamran cared, she may have marched over to his office demanding justice.

"This fabric doesn't like magic. It's a delicate flower--much like myself--it's ripped. What kind of monster goes around ripping dance gear??"

The same kind that brought a bad plant to school, probably.
Oh, Gideon smiled. She was crying over torn fabric? Ripped fabric was very much not a crying thing. It could be repaired with a bit of patience and care. All things Gideon had in spades when it came to fashion. "I can fix this, if you like..." He trailed off. He didn't have a name to add, so he hoped she filled in the blanks.

In the interim, he offered, "I'm Gideon."