Thread: Laundry Room
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2022, 12:41 AM   #7 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Quote:
Originally Posted by pundantic View Post
Gideon had spoken to the house elves at length about his structured clothing. It was to be dried on the line and not magic. If it was handled by even the weakest cleaning charm it would utterly disintegrate. But when he had received his laundry back after that first week of classes, the clothes he had clearly instructed them on had been lumped into a general wash.

It had taken him hours to repair what he could and make peace with what was lost.

So now he was going to check-in. Like a mad man. To ensure his clothes were treated with the respect that they so rightly deserved.

He nearly regretted his quest when he happened upon a peculiar scene. A girl in his year, utterly despondent over something merlin-awful and shiny. "Are you okay?"
"No." The distraught girl confirmed, doing only just enough to stop herself from utterly breaking down into a puddle of tears and dismay. Returning to school a Fifth Year now, the Gryffindor had had to remind herself no less than 6 times that she could no longer wail inconsolably when things didn't go her way. There was something about using words...something something...composure something...maturity.

Whoever said growing up would be fun was clearly a dirty liar. She was not equipped with the skills necessary to not lose her mind everytime something went wrong.

"They've ruined it. I don't know who 'they' are but they must exist because look." Emm held the leotard in plain view for Slytherin, waiting patiently for him too to break down in unadulterated dismay. This was nothing short of a travesty. If she thought Kamran cared, she may have marched over to his office demanding justice.

"This fabric doesn't like magic. It's a delicate flower--much like myself--it's ripped. What kind of monster goes around ripping dance gear??"

The same kind that brought a bad plant to school, probably.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.