Thread: Library
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2022, 12:40 AM   #7 (permalink)
Watson
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Octavius Jude Salander
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Arabella Morgenstern
Law Enforcement
Slytherindor ♛ The Crazytastic Besties ♛ Shan Watson ♛

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckyLinJi View Post
Lisa was correct in locating him at the library at this time of day. He sat at the table near a large stained glass window, open books about Runes and Herbology scattered across the desk. He chewed on the back of his pen as he turned the page of one of the books.

Taking a brief break, Daniel stretched his arms out in front of him, and from the corner of his eye, he noticed Lisa standing nearby. She didn't appear to be holding a book or looking at the shelves. Was she lost in her thought?

Daniel reached for a piece of parchment, crumpled it with his hands, and then shot it her way with a wave of his wand and a muttered incantation.

Hi :3
She didn’t know why she felt so weird about the Serena and Daniel hypothetical relationship. It just… it didn’t sit right with her.

Doh!

Something…. Bounced off her head? Whatever it was it wasn’t hard and it didn’t hurt. She glanced behind her and found a parchment ball that was crumpled. She wasn’t standing near a rubbish bin was she? She glanced around and then saw Daniel looking at her.

Cheeks turned slightly pink for a moment and she beamed before making her way over to him with parchment ball in hand. When she stood next to him, she plopped it on his head, and then took a seat. “Please tell me that your Start of Term feast was just as eventful as mine right?” she asked, now seated. “You and V seemed to be … tolerating each other on the train. I nearly fell over when I saw it.