Thread: Laundry Room
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2022, 12:19 AM   #5 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Default Taylor <3
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

"Come on, come on, come on." It had to be here. In the last few days, Emmerson realised she had not been able to locate her favourite leotard. While she'd at first been too busy with everything else to pay it much mind, enough days had gone by for it to become a real problem.

Splits just weren't the same in the emerald and purple swirled suit.

Following an hour's search of her dorm--and all the belongings there despite ownership--the Gryffindor made her way down to the laundry room. With any luck, it would already be on a line, she could pluck it from said line and get back to what she loved doing.

Emm finally got to a pile that looked like things belonging to the girls in her dorm and began rummaging anew. That was when she saw it.

The slit down the front sent her blood running cold. If someone told her later that she let out the shrillest scream in existence--well, she'd believe them of course, her lungs were quite capable. What else did one do in the face of a small death? Emmerson screamed, horrified by the misfortune that had befallen her favourite article of dance clothing.

Who?? How?? WHY???

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.