Thread: Ecological: Pets 'n' Plants Café
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2022, 02:51 PM   #17 (permalink)
Nordic Witch

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Kingstonsdottir Dolph
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunflower View Post
Carson returned the smile. Instead of taking a seat in the chair opposite Aurora (which was actually already occupied by a Cruppie too small to be seen from the other side), he put down his ham sandwich on the square table and walked over to the drinks counter. "Yes, I've had a good day so far! I last checked in on the Grindylows at 9 o'clock this morning. They're doing better today - aggressive, like they should be - but the quicker we get them moved the better, I think." While replying, he had also been busying himself with getting the two of them something to drink. He was about to ask if she wanted some tea when she Accio'd it herself. Ah, so just an iced coffee for him. As much as he liked Firewhisky, it was just not an appropriate beverage for the workplace.

"What about you? How has your day been?" he asked as he made his coffee. It was an unusual day, as they had not seen each other since checking in before work. "What did Transportation say about the Grindylows?"
Aurora watched as Carson left his ham sandwich on the table and then walked over to the drinks counter. Nodding she took the information about the grindylows to heart with a small smile. "I'm glad to hear that the grindylows are doing better today. They were in a very bad state when they first arrived to us."

Taking a sip of her iced tea gave Aurora time to come up with an answer to Carson's question. She felt like bursting out a series of words that shouldn't be spoken out loud, but settled with just admitting. "My day hasn't exactly been splendid so far Carson. Transportation is being very uncooperative. They can't move our grindylows they state until the end of the week which I think is riddiculous. The grindylows needs to be moved to a new home with the right care today."