Thread: The Domes
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2022, 08:27 AM   #11 (permalink)
MunchyBubbles

DMC & DMLE
Thestral

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Solana Selwyn
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Selene Diana Evans
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Leon S. Kennedy
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Cole Patrick Kennedy
Snow Miser | Munchy | Molly Hooper | T | Hey, you | Phantom | Mrs. Chris Evans | Brat Pack | Tristalen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suziella View Post
He sighed a little. It had been more than a bit much for him. It was almost too much. Being the new kid was hard, but being the new kid that was coming in from being Homeschooled was even harder. Yes, he had been taught with other wizarding kids, but it was only like 25 kids. This was hundreds, and he wasn't home sleeping in his own bed. He was sleeping in a room with a bunch of other boys, in a bed that wasn't his. Well...it was now but...not really. "It's definitely been a lot." He said quietly.

He was for sure homesick, now. Darn thoughts.

He grinned up at her as she sat up. "Yeah, it suits you. Fresh starts are always good when you've been through traumatic things. Makes you feel renewed and hopeful. And you have every right to feel hopeful." He said that with a gentle smile, before brushing his fingers against the ends of her hair. "Blonde is a good color for you." He said, his cheeks betraying him a bit more.
Her stormy eyes rested on his very handsome face as he spoke, concern etched in her features as he spoke. She couldn’t imagine how it felt like to come here after everything that had happened to him, and being homeschooled on top of it.. “Well if you need anything at all, just let me know. Even if it’s just a friend to lend an ear. ” She said softly as she looked at him. “It honestly does get better, I promise you.. and friends make it even better. I was so scared when I first got here as a first year.. and now I almost hate to leave it..” Almost..

Even after the war and her parents..

She shoved those thoughts away.. she couldn’t think about that right now.

“Exactly! After what happened last summer, I wanted to look and be different. ” She had made it out alive and now it was time to heal and move forward somehow.. the hair was a start. “We can both be hopeful together ” She said with a soft smile as his hand reached up to touch her hair and she blushed again.

Was it warm in here?

“Thanks.. I’m glad you like it. ” Her voice was soft as she nervously tucked some hair behind her ear and glanced at him. It must have been warm, cause he looked like he was blushing too!

Maybe the magical charms in this dome were wonky?