Thread: Law Enforcement: Employee Break Room
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2022, 09:31 PM   #11 (permalink)
aRogueOne

MLE & DERP
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sloane Aubrey Knott
Slytherin
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hooper Ridley-Rush
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jude Joel MacAfee
Law Enforcement

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazykitty View Post
Well, it did take a bit more than ninja skills to be an Auror. Not least MacAfee’s next comment brought a full laugh out of Ronan. ”Looked like you were having a nap to me.” But no worries about being ratted out here. As far as he was concerned, what happened in the break room, stayed in the break room. In the office, however…..

He took the offered hand and shook it, letting it go quickly. ”Ronan. Nice to meet you in person.”
This auror clearly had no idea what was going on when he entered the room. He was simply, relaxing in the chair with his eyes closed for concentration and had simply drifted off into a deep sleep the idea that had appeared in his head like the idea of taking a nap in work when it was quiet. “Me? Nap? Pffft! Nooooo. I was simply tossing around a few ideas in my head. Y’know, for the big boss man. Super important stuff.”

Laughing a little just to prove that whilst his bluffing and lies were…well…lies, they were all good natured and full of banter. “It’s nice to meet you m-…In person?” The last part of his sentence confused Jude for a moment as his usual smile froze across his face as endless teasing possibilities popped into his head. “You knew me…not in person? You haven’t been spying on me, have you? I know you auror’s are super sneaky and all but that’s not cool man.” Oh, how he loved to be cheeky. “I might seem scary but I’m actually like, a super cool guy and really chilled, in case you couldn’t tell,” although that should have been made super clear when he’d found him taking a snooze.
aRogueOne is offline   Reply With Quote