View Single Post
Old 01-03-2022, 01:35 AM   #17 (permalink)
Deezerz

DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Violeta X. Escalante
Gryffindor
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Yulietta Escalante
Slytherin
First Year
x8
That's Rough Buddy | Be the Flower | Moon & Stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckyLinJi View Post
He didn't want to, but his gaze was drawn back to the Slytherin table. He wished he could use an extendable ear to hear what they were saying, but the Great Hall was so crowded that it would be discovered in an instant.

He sighed and lifted his head as one of the newly sorted Hufflepuffs spoke to him. Daniel frowned as he looked at this kid named Perseus. Serena had told him that he had to sit with him? He looked for the girl at the Slytherin table, trying not to focus on Lisa and V and shot her a glare. "Did she now..." he replied slowly. He got the impression that she had dumped Perseus with him as if he were a babysitter. "Sure, whatever" he said as the kid told him he was certain that his parents were paying Serena to keep an eye on him. Something that he did not believe to be true at all. "Headmaster Kazmi should hurry up with his speech. I'm hungry"
Was this older kid mad? Percy surely hoped not. He hadn't done anything wrong. In fact, he was following instructions and that was a good thing.

Percy got a bit more comfy and took out a box of flavored jelly beans and slid them across the table towards the older guy. "I have this if you're that hungry," he offered. Percy had saved that box for later tonight when he was in his new dorm. He might need comfort treats on his first night away from his family, but he was willing to share.

Curious eyes glanced down the the table then back to the spot in front of him. Then back at the boy. "What's your name? It's kind of weird calling you boy in my head." Especially more so since he was Serena's friend. Percy was too quick in his thinking process and quickly added before the boy could answer. "How does the food appear? Do wish upon a star and food pops right out of the table? Or do elves serve us? Elves serve us back home." Nod, nod, nod.